Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged

When it rains it pours. Like this Saturday, my social calendar is like ahem, ....11am champagne brunch, 4 pm Raya open house, 8pm, 40th birthday party with a superstar theme. Any suggestions what I should go as? I thought Fred Flinstone, but I've dunnit before and wife refuses to be Wilma again.

Anyway, in response to the two TAGS I kena-ed:

From Dim Sum in the City:

4 Jobs I have had in my life :

English Lecturer at Robert Lam's English Language Centre
Copywriter at Primo Agency
Troop Officer at 1st Engineer Squadron, Regiment of Army Engineers, Taiping
Construction Worker at KL Golf and Country Club

4 Places I have lived :

Taiping
Sitiawan
Kluang
Sydney

4 Countries I have been to on vacation :

Thailand
Indonesia
Myanmar
Morocco

4 of my Favourite Foods :

Pan Seared Foie Gras
Wagyu Beef
Lobsters or King Crabs
Half Boiled Eggs

4 Places I would rather be right now :

Underwater looking at some hammerheads
In a French chateaux in Bordeaux sipping alcohol
In my new imaginary house which has a large large kitchen that opens out to the swimming pool and jacuzzi
Shopping for cool kitchen gadgets and utensils

4 Friends I’m going to tag :

Unkaleong
Ravenous Rabbit
Leymond Cha
Tan Kiasu

Aiyo, and also, I've been tagged by LIFH.

5 things found in my room

1. Used Protection
2. Used Cotton Buds
3. Cobwebs
4. Bible
5. Back Scratcher

5 things I’ve always wanted to do

1. Write a cookbook / food book
2. Swim with Whale Sharks
3. Visit Machu Piccu
4. Have dinner with Nigella Lawson
5. Go into space

5 things found in my bag

Since I only carry a gym bag and a bag to work:
1. Camera
2. Underwear
3. Deodorant
4. Toothpicks
5. Diary


5 things found in my wallet

1. Toothpick
2. Bandaid
3. Kid's baby pic
4. Country Organics Discount Card
5. 4 year old Starbucks loyalty card. Dunno if still valid.

5 things I’m currently into

1. Hot Candle wax
2. Scrabulous on Facebook
3. The Cooking house
4. House, the TV program
5. Massage

5 floggers to tag:

1. Melting Wok
2. Cooking Ninja
3. Kat
4. Foodielianne
5. Eat First Think Later

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh no wonder your english is so fluent! hey btw its time to bake something! =D

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

no wonder facebook say our taste in food is compatible..i love ur 4 favourite food also hahaha

n wat is used protection doin in your room instead of in the bin?..

Precious Pea said...

Hmm..how come a huge gap on your list of favourite food? I was like wow (foie gras), yum (wagyu), lobster/king crab(Ooo..la..la) and suddenly half boiled eggs???? Hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

aiyo .. why so many used things in your room one ???

fatboybakes said...

jackson, i meant those card where you stamp 10 times get one free. no more liao ah? chissss bedebah, i've been cheated.

lianne, i still dunno how to link your blog. what is the actual url?

precious pea, i am a simple person ma.

nipples, the bin is in my room ma.

katherine, have we met? yar, i am feeling guilty, coz the original purpose of this blog was as a recipe blog...which later on evolved to a multi food blog. sigh.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your 'gift'... :)

*puts a note in the to-do tag list..*

After what jackson say about the St*bk card, I went to check mine. Turns out it's from St*bk Singapore..

So what are you going as for your party?? Nigella in drag?? heehee..

MeiyeN said...

hot candle wax? da one on ear or????? tell me bout it..... ;)

fatboybakes said...

yerr, kat, i dont do drag... in any case, she's my idol. wouldnt mock her like that. was thinking along the lines of pavarotti, or sammo hung.

meiyen dear, no no, not on the ear.... all over de body....alas, i sleep in a mosquito net, so not allowed.

Anonymous said...

my URL ...

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-17eMZ8U9cqcCjYqC9_ZIDjXAyQ--;_ylt=AtJBMhRwFtxduFnq0iio1Ra0AOJ3?cq=1

Sorry ah .. yahoo 360 is like that one .. super long

teckiee said...

ahh got homework. will pass up soon hehe

Anonymous said...

I've been tagged again?! NooOOOoooooo